GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

well got in an accident

Go down 
+2
Krzdimond
rockguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage

well got in an accident - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: well got in an accident   well got in an accident - Page 1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Spray it while it's off the car.

Trust me.

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
rockguy

rockguy

PostSubject: Re: well got in an accident   well got in an accident - Page 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:43 am

Stingroo wrote:
Spray it while it's off the car.

Trust me.

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

well ive decided i will spray it before i put it on. im just hoping it will line up fine and sit well. idk if i can bring it back to pick n pull and exchange it if i paint it.
Back to top Go down
rockguy

rockguy

PostSubject: Re: well got in an accident   well got in an accident - Page 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:38 am

[img]well got in an accident - Page 1 Img_2023[/img]

on another note i finally did a mod ive been meaning to do for awhile
subtle but i think it looks great !!!
Back to top Go down
rockguy

rockguy

PostSubject: Re: well got in an accident   well got in an accident - Page 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:47 pm

well today i painted the hood. its drying now. gonna let it set over night then put the hood on the car tomorrow evening is the plan.
Back to top Go down
rockguy

rockguy

PostSubject: Re: well got in an accident   well got in an accident - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:06 am

well life got in the way but the hood is finally on, fits pretty damn good, way better than the old one. but it was too dark to take any pictures, brand new grill and painted hood ornament shown above are also on. pics to follow tomorrow after i have some daylight.
Back to top Go down
rockguy

rockguy

PostSubject: Re: well got in an accident   well got in an accident - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:27 pm

[img]well got in an accident - Page 1 Img_2026[/img]
[img]well got in an accident - Page 1 Img_2027[/img]
here are the pics i think it came out pretty good. i love the black bowtie hood ornament i put on. new grill is super shiny too. ill leave it like this for awhile, drive it, but ill replace the bumper and i have a fender on the passenger side to replace but that will only happen before i paint the whole car, which will probably be awhile.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: well got in an accident   well got in an accident - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:07 pm

I think the subtle trick you did with the hood ornament will pop better once that hood is painted.
Back to top Go down
rockguy

rockguy

PostSubject: Re: well got in an accident   well got in an accident - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:41 am

Andebe wrote:
I think the subtle trick you did with the hood ornament will pop better once that hood is painted.
i totally agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well got in an accident   well got in an accident - Page 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well got in an accident
Page 1 of 1