HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

one problem solved now new one PLEASE help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stretch5363

PostSubject: one problem solved now new one PLEASE help   Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:29 pm

Ok here's my when im using my a/c it blows out of drivers side vents decent, but very light on passenger side, NO its not dual climate, its a 91 OCC, any ideas pleaselet me know
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: one problem solved now new one PLEASE help   Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:00 pm

pull the dash and see if there's an obstruction in the vent(s)?

captain O.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: one problem solved now new one PLEASE help   Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:08 pm

The only thing I can think of is an obstruction in the ductwork. There is no internal part that would divert the air. You can remove the vents with a thin screw driver inserted along the side, and look into/vacuum the ductwork.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: one problem solved now new one PLEASE help   Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:20 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
pull the dash and see if there's an obstruction in the vent(s)?

captain O.

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: one problem solved now new one PLEASE help   Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:16 pm

There's a good chance that the duct work behind the dash has separated, allowing the passenger side air to leak into the dash area. You may be able to feel cold air behind the dash or glovebox if you remove the bolster after running the AC for a bit. Another possibility is that something crawled in there and made a nest, or got sucked into the recirc intake under the dash, blocking the air flow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one problem solved now new one PLEASE help   

Back to top Go down

one problem solved now new one PLEASE help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Heating and Air Conditioning-
Jump to: