GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

one problem solved now new one PLEASE help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stretch5363

one problem solved now new one PLEASE help Empty
PostSubject: one problem solved now new one PLEASE help   one problem solved now new one PLEASE help Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Ok here's my when im using my a/c it blows out of drivers side vents decent, but very light on passenger side, NO its not dual climate, its a 91 OCC, any ideas pleaselet me know
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: one problem solved now new one PLEASE help   one problem solved now new one PLEASE help Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:00 pm

pull the dash and see if there's an obstruction in the vent(s)?

captain O.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: one problem solved now new one PLEASE help   one problem solved now new one PLEASE help Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:08 pm

The only thing I can think of is an obstruction in the ductwork. There is no internal part that would divert the air. You can remove the vents with a thin screw driver inserted along the side, and look into/vacuum the ductwork.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: one problem solved now new one PLEASE help   one problem solved now new one PLEASE help Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:20 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
pull the dash and see if there's an obstruction in the vent(s)?

captain O.

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: one problem solved now new one PLEASE help   one problem solved now new one PLEASE help Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:16 am

There's a good chance that the duct work behind the dash has separated, allowing the passenger side air to leak into the dash area. You may be able to feel cold air behind the dash or glovebox if you remove the bolster after running the AC for a bit. Another possibility is that something crawled in there and made a nest, or got sucked into the recirc intake under the dash, blocking the air flow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one problem solved now new one PLEASE help   one problem solved now new one PLEASE help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one problem solved now new one PLEASE help
Page 1 of 1