GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from South Florida

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skuba74

Skuba74

Hello from South Florida Empty
PostSubject: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Hey all,

I'm Steven. I have a 1991 Caprice Wagon. It has a Lincoln silver exterior and still the factory maroon interior. I just started modifying the dash to fit a tablet radio and next will be the door panels for a set of 6x9 components. I just added a new set of Ridler 695, 20" x 8.5" all around. The ride is a little sensitive but still nice even with factory suspension. Once I figure out how to add photos I will do so.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:49 pm

Welcome aboard,cant wait to see some pictures...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Welcome Steven,sounds like you have some nice mods going on.
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:38 pm

Welcome to the forum you need to use a host site for the photos like Photobucket...Jeff
Back to top Go down
Skuba74

Skuba74

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:04 pm

Thank you. I figured out the avatar, lol
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Welcome aboard. I'm just up the road in Delray. There are a few wagon faithful in the area Wink

Coming up May 11 at CB smith Park there is a b-body meet (in your area!) As it's Mother's Day not sure if I will be there, but others from SOFASST and INC are there, great people, you should check it out. Last year about 30 b-bodies showed up with at least a dozen wagons......

Feel free to PM me, there is always something going on.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello from South Florida 00101_jheKGqn49Pw_600x450
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:05 pm

B-Body? That looks more like a DD body to me....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:59 pm

Welcome from a bit further up the road in Stuart, but I get down there occasionally. Was just in Pompano last week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from South Florida
Page 1 of 1