HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

First Cruise-In since getting the '96 Roady Wagon back today. Wood Is Good! Leander Texas Sunday Cruise-In, June 1 2014 (Formally Cars and Coffee).

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

PostSubject: First Cruise-In since getting the '96 Roady Wagon back today. Wood Is Good! Leander Texas Sunday Cruise-In, June 1 2014 (Formally Cars and Coffee).    Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:27 pm

First Cruise-In since getting the '96 Roady Wagon back today. Wood Is Good! Leander Texas Sunday Cruise-In, June 1 2014 (Formally Cars and Coffee). Great fun, just Tuck and I, good father-son time! The Roady is spotless and did great! Fun Morning! — in Leander, TX.

I LOVE having my Roady back!!

-Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Cruise-In since getting the '96 Roady Wagon back today. Wood Is Good! Leander Texas Sunday Cruise-In, June 1 2014 (Formally Cars and Coffee).    Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:45 pm

All is back to normal in texas again FINALLY!Great pics Mike,those are some beautiful orange cars especially that new Stingray!LOL
Back to top Go down
Andebe

PostSubject: Re: First Cruise-In since getting the '96 Roady Wagon back today. Wood Is Good! Leander Texas Sunday Cruise-In, June 1 2014 (Formally Cars and Coffee).    Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:11 pm

My favs the burnt orange Chevy II,the LS powered Stude,the GN,and of course that Roadmaster wagon that kept popping up.
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: First Cruise-In since getting the '96 Roady Wagon back today. Wood Is Good! Leander Texas Sunday Cruise-In, June 1 2014 (Formally Cars and Coffee).    Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:17 pm

My Roadmaster was the ONLY B-body at this meet. Where are all the Impalas and B's in Austin?? There used to be a ton! Hope to see more soon.

Remember there are Sunday morning meets once a month in Leander, Round Rock, and Cars and Coffee at The Oasis on Lake Travis near Mansfield Dam, plus the weekly Wednesday evening meet at Twin Peaks off I-35 in Round Rock, and good cruise-ins at Cabela's in Buda on I-35 and also at the Top Notch drive-in on Sat nights.

Would love to see Impalas and other B-body cars and these meets!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Cruise-In since getting the '96 Roady Wagon back today. Wood Is Good! Leander Texas Sunday Cruise-In, June 1 2014 (Formally Cars and Coffee).    

Back to top Go down

First Cruise-In since getting the '96 Roady Wagon back today. Wood Is Good! Leander Texas Sunday Cruise-In, June 1 2014 (Formally Cars and Coffee).
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1