GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....

Go down 
+2
lakeffect
cbshea13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cbshea13

cbshea13

Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.... Empty
PostSubject: Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....   Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:59 am

Every year we camp at Assateague Island State Park (in Maryland), and this year a rainbow popped up.  What's at the end of your rainbow?

Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.... IMG_20140802_200935933

Also, I work for Advance Auto Parts, and I have seen a few of the station wagons come into the store for parts.  I grab pictures when I can, and try to remember to get them off my phone before it's too late!  Anyway, yesterday a customer came in with a 93 with a battery issue, and I grabbed some photos before he left.  

Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.... IMG_20140814_114341828_HDR

Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.... IMG_20140814_122357144

I like the changes to the back end, definitely something I've never seen first hand before!
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....   Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 8:12 am

Next time you see him, find out if he's a forum member. If not, invite him in.

Back to top Go down
cbshea13

cbshea13

PostSubject: Re: Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....   Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 8:21 am

lakeffect wrote:
Next time you see him, find out if he's a forum member.  If not, invite him in.

Already invited! Also, he gave me the website where he ordered the body mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....   Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:13 am

Like the shaved rack and door handles on that one.
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....   Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:52 pm

Very nice clean body lines....
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....   Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:29 pm

Pretty sure I've seen pics of that one before. clean and sleek....just the way I like 'em  afro afro afro 
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....   Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Nice rainbow pic!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....   Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:12 pm

Yeah I have never seen that car around.  There are a few in the Harrisburg/York area.  There is a white flamed one that gets his service work just north of Dover on 74.  I also saw a REALLY clean OCC in Dove going the opposite way I was as well.  I dropped a card off to the Garage on 74, but have heard nothing.

So that would be the East York AdvanceAuto store. Might be an excuse to go to your store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....   Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....
Page 1 of 1