GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got another OCC!

Go down 
+5
Fred Kiehl
bamalongroof
Bobloblaw
Mark 96 Roady
AzDon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AzDon

AzDon

Got another OCC! Empty
PostSubject: Got another OCC!   Got another OCC! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:40 pm

I just bought another rust-free 91 Custom Cruiser with a perfect blue cloth interior.... It seems to run pretty good and only has 123k miles..... On the downside, it has a fairly bad hit on the right qtr across the taillight and end of the tailgate and up to the side window that's had some amateur pound-out work done on it......I've been looking for one of these with blue cloth for awhile, but I'm not sure if this one can be fixed affordably Sad
Considering swapping interiors, but I'm not sure if that is feasible either...... Lots for me to ponder here!
No pictures yet, only the lousy pics from the ad:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/4605130710.html
Back to top Go down
http://v-driveboat.com
Mark 96 Roady

Got another OCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got another OCC!   Got another OCC! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Yea, those pictures are worthless. Congrats on the find. If it is rust free with a new tranny and you like the wheels, I would say invest in some body work and keep it. Even if it cost you a grand to do body and paint, assuming you paid the asking price of $2500 (you didn't say) $3500 total investment for a rust free car with an excellent interior and new trans sounds like a deal to me, especially since its an Olds, which of course just sweetens the deal. Post some pictures!
Back to top Go down
Bobloblaw

Bobloblaw

Got another OCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got another OCC!   Got another OCC! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Great find. I just recently purchased one from Tucson over the weekend.
I suck at forums and can never figure out how to post photos.
It is a 92 Caprice with 136k miles and the interior looks like it has never been sat in! Actually pretty sure the second and third row never have.
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

Got another OCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got another OCC!   Got another OCC! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:35 pm

Congrats to both of you the OCC looks very fixable and worth the effort. Jeff
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Got another OCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got another OCC!   Got another OCC! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:10 pm

The pictures do not show the damage. You can use the tailgate from a Caprice, and you will only have to drill a couple holes. the 91-93 tailgate hinges are different from the 94-96.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Got another OCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got another OCC!   Got another OCC! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:32 am

Congrats!!!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

Got another OCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got another OCC!   Got another OCC! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:50 am

congrats, another Olds is always a good thing
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

Got another OCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got another OCC!   Got another OCC! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:27 pm

Congrats on saving another one. Nice rims too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

Got another OCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got another OCC!   Got another OCC! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:42 am

Congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got another OCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got another OCC!   Got another OCC! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got another OCC!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Wagon General Discussion-
Jump to: