HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Roadmaster sedan & wagon, same inner fenders?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Roadmaster sedan & wagon, same inner fenders?   Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:46 pm

My left inner fender is not in the best of shape thanks to the crap weather we have here in the snowy months. My brother in law lives in South Carolina and has access to a massive pull-a-part salvage yard. I asked him to get both inner fenders for my wagon but when he got there the Roadie wagon's front end was pretty crunched in. The inner fenders were toast. So, he pulled the ones from a Roadie sedan for me. I'm thinking they probably won't work in my wagon. Anyone know for sure?
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster sedan & wagon, same inner fenders?   Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:54 pm

They wont fit. The RMS has a different shape. I had the same issue. They need to be from a Caprice (wagon or sedan) RMW or an OCC.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster sedan & wagon, same inner fenders?   Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:07 pm

The 91-93 wheelhouses have different mounting holes for the accessories from the 94-96. You can drill the holes for the one you have in either. The sedan wheelhouses can be massaged to fit the wagons, but it is a lot easier to put a wagon style in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster sedan & wagon, same inner fenders?   

Back to top Go down

Roadmaster sedan & wagon, same inner fenders?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1