HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

you never know who you might bump into in a Wagon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ironrobe

PostSubject: you never know who you might bump into in a Wagon   Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:20 am

I stopped by a Car Show in Bristol, PA yesterday and was getting ready to leave when a couple approached me and asked if I was in the show. I replied that I wasnt and he mentioned he had a Wagon and decided to pull it next to mine. I was surprised that I recognized the car (from here) as soon as I saw it pull around and noticed the wheels.....it was "Mr Lowrider" aka Steve Smith.

Snapped a few pics with my phone..............

Back to top Go down
http://www.rawdealtees.com
Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: you never know who you might bump into in a Wagon   Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:55 am

Nice! Too bad you didn't share the spotlight with the Roady Sedan right near by. Nice lower body treatment and vent ports.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: you never know who you might bump into in a Wagon   Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:20 am

Those pics turned out darn nice! Pretty good local show with some seriously intense classic muscle cars. Good to meet ya. Thanks for posting those pictures and good luck with your 1991 Caprice.

Steve
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: you never know who you might bump into in a Wagon   Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Wish we had more wagons at our events down here.

Good pics!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you never know who you might bump into in a Wagon   

Back to top Go down

you never know who you might bump into in a Wagon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Wagon General Discussion-
Jump to: