HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

english town fall swap meet this weekend 9\26

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mtrhead79

PostSubject: english town fall swap meet this weekend 926   Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:23 pm

the english town fall swap meet isthis weekend. i went today fri. saw 4 b body cars 1 95 dcm woody roady for sale 87k on it i think he wanted low 4 thousand it had real nice tan seats saw i 95 blk caprice for sale. someone was parting out a 94 impala ss ona trailer and the parts where flying off of it. he also had a set of ss wheels off the car and 2 consoles and other parts that did not belong to the car being parted out. also spoke to a guy that had a blk 95 roady with no wood and a blue inter. nice car was a flower car at 1 time gave him a card for the forum. the kids and i walked about 75% of it my knee started hurting pretty good so i called it quites
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: english town fall swap meet this weekend 9\26   Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:20 pm

some nice chrome fancy f**d rims would be awesome
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: english town fall swap meet this weekend 9\26   Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:00 am

Going tomorrow. I'm hoping some of that SS thats being parted is still there, where abouts was it?
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: english town fall swap meet this weekend 9\26   Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:40 pm

sorry nick did not see any f**d rims. although i saw a set on a car driving down the road today. dave the ss was on a car trailer at a intersection on the back side near the airport down near the end of the track
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: english town fall swap meet this weekend 9\26   

Back to top Go down

english town fall swap meet this weekend 9\26
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1