HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Wtb decent dark blue driver side front door panel for 91occ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
steveshow

PostSubject: Wtb decent dark blue driver side front door panel for 91occ   Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:23 am

I suppose i could also use a pair off panels off a roadmaster or caprice (?)
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wtb decent dark blue driver side front door panel for 91occ   Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Roadmasters typically had cloth on the upper part of the door, where Old's had vinyl if that matters. Caprice would work if they have the pull strap.

As asked in the other thread, what's your location? Shipping of door panels is a pricey proposition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wtb decent dark blue driver side front door panel for 91occ   Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:52 pm

The 91-93 door panels are the same except for the bezel, and if they are cloth or vinyl.

If you need vinyl, you will find more of them on the RMs and OCCs.

You may be able to repair your panel if it is not badly broken. There are posts on the repair of door panels on here and ISSF.

You can also paint a panel to match with SEM or other plastic compatible paint of the correct color (plan on two spray cans).

You can make the panels without the pull strap work by cutting the hole to match the one you have.

The bottom can be transplanted from one door to another, and all Caprice panels, 91-93 RM and 91-92 OCC lower panels are the same.

I have some driver's side door panels in various colors, but I do not have a driver's side blue one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wtb decent dark blue driver side front door panel for 91occ   

Back to top Go down

Wtb decent dark blue driver side front door panel for 91occ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1