GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saw a 'nervous glen' 93 Caprice woody parked near me today.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
just me

Saw a 'nervous glen' 93 Caprice woody parked near me today. Empty
PostSubject: Saw a 'nervous glen' 93 Caprice woody parked near me today.   Saw a 'nervous glen' 93 Caprice woody parked near me today. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 1:26 am

I parked and went in a store,came out and saw a maroon 93 Caprice woody wagon parked a couple of spots away from my wagon today. Tinted glass, iroc rims, and a personalized plate that probably doesn't stand for 'nervous glen' but once that popped into my mind I couldn't think of anything else it could represent.  Rolling Eyes
Just had to do a little snooping and checked smog history for the plate and it was for a 93 Caprice that was just smogged two days ago and was used on a 90 Estate wagon before that so someone likes the big gm wagons and just got this one on the road. Perhaps it belongs to someone on the forum or maybe someone who will join the forum if they find it. Didn't have the camera with me so no photos.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Saw a 'nervous glen' 93 Caprice woody parked near me today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw a 'nervous glen' 93 Caprice woody parked near me today.   Saw a 'nervous glen' 93 Caprice woody parked near me today. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:32 am

This is why we printed up business cards so you can leave one under the wiper Wink

Back to top Go down

Saw a 'nervous glen' 93 Caprice woody parked near me today.
Page 1 of 1