GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do all year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tyeeslayer

tyeeslayer

Do all  year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon? Empty
PostSubject: Do all year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon?   Do all  year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 7:51 pm

I have a 1992 Estate Wagon and I am looking for a 3rd row blue leather seat but the only one I can find is from a 1996. Will this fit my 92? I found one at a wreckers in Utah so I want to know it it will fit. For that matter Will the Caprice ones fit?
Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
sswagon

sswagon

PostSubject: Re: Do all year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon?   Do all  year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 7:48 am

I pulled one from a '95 or '96 RMW for my '93 RMW. It went right in. Be sure to get everything related to the 3rd row seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do all year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon?   Do all  year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 11:06 am

Yes, all the same.

But they are all vinyl, not leather.
Back to top Go down
sswagon

sswagon

PostSubject: Re: Do all year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon?   Do all  year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 11:32 am

They're vinyl so it's easier to clean when the little brats spill stuff back there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do all year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon?   Do all  year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 2:32 pm

Unless you have a Custom Cruiser. Then you can find them in cloth.

I still search casually for a cloth red third row.
Back to top Go down
rjathon

rjathon

PostSubject: Vinyl Paint   Do all  year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 2:56 pm

sswagon wrote:
They're vinyl so it's easier to clean when the little brats spill stuff back there.

Advance Auto sells a spray paint for vinyl that is amazing. Changing colors is easy if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do all year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon?   Do all  year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do all year 3rd row seats fit the same in an Estate Wagon?
Page 1 of 1