GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Screws for visors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Porkwagon

Porkwagon

Screws for visors Empty
PostSubject: Screws for visors   Screws for visors Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:48 pm

I have lost 2 screws for my visors, and was wondering if anyone has found a replacement either at a hardware store or online. I have checked wrecking yards around me and not a B body in sight.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Screws for visors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screws for visors   Screws for visors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:22 am

You can get them at your local parts store. Take one with you for comparison. They are probably the same for almost all GM cars in the same era.
Back to top Go down
Porkwagon

Porkwagon

Screws for visors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screws for visors   Screws for visors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:35 pm

Yeah I thought so too, but I guess the parts houses around here don't believe in carrying any hardware. Gonna swing by the hardware stores and see if I have any luck.
Back to top Go down
redcaddy

redcaddy

Screws for visors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screws for visors   Screws for visors Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 3:15 pm

I've had pretty good luck at the local ACE hardware, look in the wall of yellow boxes...

Also, every body shop I ever worked in had a "bucket 'O leftovers" No real body man EVER throws any of that kind of stuff away.

I'fn yer polite, most will let ya paw thru the bucket of gold and carry off what you need.

Paul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Screws for visors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screws for visors   Screws for visors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screws for visors
Page 1 of 1