GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andebe

Andebe

Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results.   Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:06 pm

Major improvment,good job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results.   Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:23 pm

My wheels on the wagon are brand new but I have 2 other sets.On my way to O Reillys,thanks Dan!
I have used all of the other products you tried and some worked pretty good BUT never like this.
ByeBye
Back to top Go down
sswagon

sswagon

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results.   Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 11:03 am

I too have Boss 338's with less then spectacular chrome lips. (About like yours. Rain stained) I've been kinda scared to use something on them if fear they might turn into a set of expensive roller rims. Thanks for showing me this stuff and trying it on yours first. Now I'm not scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results.   Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 3:38 pm

Whoa. I didn't know you bought this from Rick.

White Diamond is great stuff. One of my favorite polishes.
Back to top Go down
autoarcheologist

autoarcheologist

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results.   Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:25 am

Looks great! You might hit it with the Mothers now, I bet the white diamond is a heavier grit and the Mothers might make it look even better.

I've been doing lots of research on polishing our Streamline trailer, there are lots of different techniques and grades of polish out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jewelorjalopy.com

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results.   Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:48 am

Go by Harbor Freight and buy their felt polishing kit,has all the needed shapes and its much cheaper than that foam thing from mothers.The kit even comes with a very fine polishing compound.
Back to top Go down
Bert Slater

Bert Slater

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results.   Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 7:36 pm

Thanks for the tip. Maybe I can keep my 338's looking good too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results.   Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 7:40 pm

I use this stuff on my billets, too.

White Diamond is great polish.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results.   Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 9:21 pm

ooo I need to get some of this stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results.   Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning the ruined Boss 338's - awesome product with great results.
Page 1 of 1