GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thrush Turbos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GMjonn

GMjonn

Thrush Turbos Empty
PostSubject: Thrush Turbos   Thrush Turbos Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Has any one ever heard Thrush Turbos in person? I was looking at Summit Turbos but it seems they are out of the 2.5 offset offset ones. They are no longer listed on the web page. So I have been looking at some other brands and was just wondering.

Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

Thrush Turbos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrush Turbos   Thrush Turbos Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 3:29 pm

I give them a thumbs up. The sound was classic hot rod. Ive used them on a couple of flip projects,so I cannot speak to their longevity.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith

Thrush Turbos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrush Turbos   Thrush Turbos Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:13 pm

I have Thrush mufflers on my '96.Sound nice, a bit louder than stock. They resemble Flowmaster in shape BUT.....they are not stainless. After about 4 years they are pretty much done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thrush Turbos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrush Turbos   Thrush Turbos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrush Turbos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Exhaust and Emissions-
Jump to: