GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Take the Wagonfest shirt poll

Go down 
2 posters

Do you want to have a Wagonfest shirt this year?
T-shirt with printing
Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Vote_lcap35%Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
Polo shirt with stitching
Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Vote_lcap3%Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Both
Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Vote_lcap3%Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Commemorative to this years event
Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Vote_lcap39%Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Vote_rcap
 39% [ 12 ]
Generic for the Forum.
Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Vote_lcap13%Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
I'm a pussy and my wife won't let me buy one.
Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Vote_lcap6%Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
lakeffect

lakeffect

Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Empty
PostSubject: Take the Wagonfest shirt poll   Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 9:54 am

Please take the poll. You do not necessarily need to be coming to Wagonfest, but would be interested in buying a shirt.

You can vote for more than one thing. It will accept mulitple answers.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Take the Wagonfest shirt poll   Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 3:56 pm

Unless, I grow or shrink, I think I am good for shirts for atleast the next two year. Thank you Nick!

Tom
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Take the Wagonfest shirt poll   Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:09 am

17 votes so far. I'll keep the voting open for a few more weeks till July fourth weekend. If you have an interest, please take a moment to vote.

Dave

PS, sorry to hear that some of you are pussies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take the Wagonfest shirt poll   Take  the Wagonfest shirt poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take the Wagonfest shirt poll
Page 1 of 1