GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roadmaster wagon trim clips

Go down 
+2
BigBlackBeaSSt
200OZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
200OZ
200OZ

Roadmaster wagon trim clips Empty
PostSubject: Roadmaster wagon trim clips   Roadmaster wagon trim clips Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:56 am

I'm lookin' for 4 plastic brackets that hold the polished belt line trim in place. Specifically the clips with the molded in studs, that are in the front most position of all the doors on a 1994 RMW.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster wagon trim clips   Roadmaster wagon trim clips Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 4:19 pm

I might have them Mike.
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster wagon trim clips   Roadmaster wagon trim clips Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:10 pm

mike he did not say if u could have them. just that he has them Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster wagon trim clips   Roadmaster wagon trim clips Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 6:44 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster wagon trim clips   Roadmaster wagon trim clips Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:57 am

If Tim doesn't have them, I may. I can only check after June 28th though.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster wagon trim clips   Roadmaster wagon trim clips Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:23 pm

Sweet, thanks for the response's. No hurry, but would like before the week of wagon fest NY.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster wagon trim clips   Roadmaster wagon trim clips Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 11:17 pm

If no one else has them, I may be able to get some of them. I know the PS front is broken, but the rest may be good. I may have one of the PS fronts in my parts trove.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster wagon trim clips   Roadmaster wagon trim clips Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 5:42 pm

I managed to get the rear door clips. If you are interested, I would like $15 shipped. I have not checked my parts stash yet, but I think all of the front door trim clips are on pieces of trim. I do not know if I can justify taking them off because the trim usually includes them. I will check to see if any of the trim is in poor condition, and if it is, I can remove the clip.
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster wagon trim clips   Roadmaster wagon trim clips Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:41 pm

I have no idea which clip it is. if you don't already have new ones, send me a photo, and I'll see if I have some.
Back to top Go down
AzDon

AzDon

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster wagon trim clips   Roadmaster wagon trim clips Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 6:05 pm

Back to top Go down
http://v-driveboat.com
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster wagon trim clips   Roadmaster wagon trim clips Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 8:09 pm

They are for a LeSabre, and do not fit the RMW. The rear door clips have three different contours, and are different colors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster wagon trim clips   Roadmaster wagon trim clips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roadmaster wagon trim clips
Page 1 of 1