GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....

Go down 
+2
phantom 309
phastlt1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
phastlt1

95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Empty
PostSubject: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:26 pm

I just looked at this locally, not my car, but really nice. I'd have snagged it up, but a little pricey for me. 97k miles, new michellin (sp) tires, new alt and battery. Rust Free, and no wood...ruby red int....The guy is asking $6k Shocked but after talking to him said he'd go $4500....if anyone has any intrest, I can forward you his phone number or may be able to answer some questions, as I checked it over pretty thouroughly...
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Do people still have 4500 to give for old caprice wagons??
i,d like to sell 2-3,..

nick
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:36 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
Do people still have 4500 to give for old caprice wagons??
i,d like to sell 2-3,..

nick
I sure don't....my offer wasn't too close to that, but I would have loved to have it.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Sounds like the one I have seen a couple of times on ebay for about the same price.
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:18 pm

He is 80ish, and is just thinking about putting it on ebay. For now, he just has it listed in the local paper.
Back to top Go down
Tim's Wag

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Do you have any more info on this wagon? I'm "negotiating" with my insurance company right now. I need to show them some other wagons for sale around here that are going for more than they are offering me for mine.
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Tim's Wag wrote:
Do you have any more info on this wagon? I'm "negotiating" with my insurance company right now. I need to show them some other wagons for sale around here that are going for more than they are offering me for mine.

It has 97k, rust free, good interior, tint, new tires on stock wheels with spoke hubcaps, non tow package. Really a nice car. I seen a copy of the Indy Star last friday, it was listed in there with a pic. I could answer just about any question you may have, I checked it over pretty well. Oh yea, new alternator, battery, water pump, and no wood.
Back to top Go down
Tim's Wag

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:41 pm

dang it... I REALLY need a copy of the Star now. Oh well...I'll find it. Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:43 pm

If it's in the star it should be on cars.com

EDIT: It's not there either, it was in the local paper this morning, but has since been removed from their website as well....I wonder if it sold?

If you're just looking for price comparison, sorry it's gone.....BUT, if you're looking to buy, I may consider selling mine since I just got a nice RMS, and for what it's worth, it won't be $4500....lol
Back to top Go down
Tim's Wag

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:24 pm

I was just looking for a price comparison to prove to the jagoffs at Indiana Insurance what my wagon is REALLY worth. I hate insurance companies with a passion now. I will never insure another older car with full coverage. It's absolutely worthless to do so.

Thanks for the info on this wagon.
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:33 pm

You're welcome.....good luck with the insurance deal...
Back to top Go down
Indy95LT1

Indy95LT1

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:16 pm

Well the car sold, I bought last saturday for $4K, overpriced but I couldnt pass it up, Full records, history, and the car is ment condition. Then ran across this forum last week looking for a good wagon forum, Funny stuff
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:18 pm

That's better than what he told me....he was firm at $4500...I wanted it pretty badly, but not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:30 am

Down here, it it runs, it's $2K. Clean? Add a grand. Was on Craigslist and Ebay and some people want $5500 for a 180K sedan WITH FENDER DAMAGE!!!!
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:09 am

Krzdimond wrote:
Down here, it it runs, it's $2K. Clean? Add a grand. Was on Craigslist and Ebay and some people want $5500 for a 180K sedan WITH FENDER DAMAGE!!!!

The prices of B-Body cars is getting ridiculous. I've seen caprices asking prices like that lately...and hardly any of them are nice, low mileage cars. But, you can get a nice Roadmaster sedan for a reasonable price. Like this one, I couldn't pass it up. It's a '92 with 101k miles, I gave a lot for it ($1750) but its in great shape, rust free, and a unique color combo.....

95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... 029

95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... 032
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:30 am

See I don't consider $1,750 a lot for that car.

It's nice, looks great, will carry you with ease and in relative luxury, and runs. For $1750 how much more could you ask for? If you keep the car for 3 years you've spent $584 a YEAR on transportation. That's one car payment.

I'd call that a steal, knowing that car could easily get you another 100k miles plus.

At least, that's how I looked at it with my wagon.
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 am

I guess it's not a lot really, I'm just a cheap bastard, lol....My last RMS cost me $1100.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:35 am

I'm a broke bastard, so we're in the same boat essentially. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....   95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

95 Med. Garnet Red Metallic Caprice Wagon.....
Page 1 of 1