HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Bye bye wagon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
71novaguy

PostSubject: Bye bye wagon   Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:36 pm

well, I done did it. Sold the wagon. I put way too much time and money into to sell it, but I did anyways.
I thought all was good with the thing. I had replaced most every common wear part. Sure it still had a vibration when driving, but the rest was ok.

Then one day the fuel pump went out, or so I thought. Pulled it out and the wiring was burnt up. Oh well, I already bought new so put it in with the new wiring harness. All was good then the a/c stopped working. Already had a year old compressor, orifice tube, and accumulator. WTH. I couldn't find a leak anywhere search with the dye test. Thought maybe the compressor had a case leak but I couldn't see it with power steering pump leak. Swapped the compressor under warranty, but no better. Took the dash apart and found a leaking condenser. What a pain in the @$$.

So, I put it up for sale. At this point I had been put on a 24/7 job and wasn't home much to work on it. The old lady still needed a good way to get around with the baby and the a/c going out in July just wasn't going to cut it. So, on my first day off, we went and bought a car. Or, a crossover I guess. 2012 Caddy SRX. I was nice not having car payments, but piece of mind knowing I wont have to come home to the old lady talking about another issue with the car is even better.

On the plus side, I did get $4250 out of the old beast.

Which mean, I have a few wagon parts left out there I may get rid of. One day when I have some time off, I'll take pictures and make a list.
I hope, in the future, I can get another and build it how I want. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Bye bye wagon   Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:10 pm

Sorry to hear. These wagons can be fussy. I bet you will have another once you miss driving the last one.
Back to top Go down

Bye bye wagon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Wagon General Discussion-
Jump to: