GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyorspt

Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench Empty
PostSubject: Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench   Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:00 pm

1995 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon with wire wheel covers

Okay, I have an occasion - first one - to remove my wire wheel covers!! I bought this car used, on line, last winter and have not needed to remove the wheel covers.

I have searched the vehicle thoroughly and cannot locate the one that came with it! DUH!!!

Anyone have a spare for sale??

Thanks, BJ
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench   Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 2:58 pm

I'm guessing you may still be able to get them at the dealer. But, also if I remember correctly, there is more than one wrench. I believe they are color coded, lettered or numbered. Your need to get the correct one for your wheels.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Eyorspt

PostSubject: Re: Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench   Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 3:00 pm

Thanks for the input.  I'm totally ignorant in this area!!

I'll start with the dealer and go from there.

Okay, I found out that it is GREEN.....so my day wasn't a total loss!!! Laughing

BJ
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench   Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:21 pm

I have a green one somewhere. If I can put my hands on it, you can have it for the cost of shipping.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench   Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:26 am

This will do in a pinch Cool Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench Old-rust-green-hammer-white-background-49217525
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench   Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:56 am

I found it, what's your zip code?
Back to top Go down
Eyorspt

PostSubject: Re: Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench   Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 5:09 pm

buickwagon,

I don't know how to thank you for your generosity. You have a PM with my info.
Really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench   Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 5:27 pm

Eyorspt wrote:
You have a PM with my info.

Yup, saw that. I will find a small box or maybe padded envelope and weigh it in. I'll reply to your PM when I have a total from the Canada Post website.
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench   Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 5:59 pm

Hey, any Canadians out there know why "Ship in a click" is not available for shipments to the US anymore?

Now I have to drag my @$$ down to the bloody post office just like the old days...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench   Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wire Wheel Cover Key Wrench
Page 1 of 1