GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about HVAC controls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andebe

Andebe

Question about HVAC controls Empty
PostSubject: Question about HVAC controls   Question about HVAC controls Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 10:22 am

Im hearing a sound coming from around the HVAC controls that sounds like a cd trying to cue up,constantly. The sound happens with or without being on. Im not noticing any problems,but wondering if there is one on the horizon. Any thoughts? 1991 OCC. Thanks in advance...
Back to top Go down
pagroundhog

PostSubject: Re: Question about HVAC controls   Question about HVAC controls Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 11:07 am

Try changing modes or temp, you may be able to isolate the Jammed acctuator or blend door..
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Question about HVAC controls   Question about HVAC controls Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 3:53 pm

Thats what that is? I think I read once disconnecting the battery will reset that as well...IDK,slept since then. study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about HVAC controls   Question about HVAC controls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about HVAC controls
Page 1 of 1