GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

gray 91 Caprice wagon in Ontario Cal pick a part

Go down 
AuthorMessage
just me

gray 91 Caprice wagon in Ontario Cal pick a part Empty
PostSubject: gray 91 Caprice wagon in Ontario Cal pick a part   gray 91 Caprice wagon in Ontario Cal pick a part Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 10:23 pm

Thought I'd let y'all know about the wagon they just got in a couple of days ago. I went to look and it was relatively complete, now missing the cargo light lenses and chrome rocker trim from passenger side in front of rear wheel which are on my mantle right now. There was no cargo shade cover or I would have taken it too. It was originally a white wagon with gray luxury cloth interior, 5.0L and radiator had the oil cooler so it is probably a tow pack car. Rear end was still in it as well as the 1 1/4 receiver hitch. I couldn't get the tailgate open so the taillights were still there when I left. Radio was missing and the dash woodgrain was broken off and gone. Power window and seat control still on driver door, passenger was non power seat. Whoever had it painted medium gray had the side trim removed and the luggage rack removed but the rear wiper was still there. The driver side sheetmetal was wiped out and I doubt you could get the doors to open. Tomorrow is the last day of the this 40% off sale.
Back to top Go down

gray 91 Caprice wagon in Ontario Cal pick a part
Page 1 of 1