GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wheels lights bumper cover and more obo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bert Slater

Bert Slater

Wheels lights bumper cover and more obo Empty
PostSubject: Wheels lights bumper cover and more obo   Wheels lights bumper cover and more obo Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:04 pm

https://s1006.photobucket.com/user/bertboat/for%20sale/story

Offered for sale 4 OEM buick rims $120 with nuts no center caps   4 OEM Custom Cruiser rims with some rubber $160 with caps and nuts really clean      Glass for wagon hatch $140   All lights $40 each
  Newer radiator $60   Roadmaster front bumper cover in good shape with trim $150.00 minor scuffing by grill  Steel reinforcement available at no charge extra if wanted
. Anything bigger than the lights are for pickup in Melrose. If you want it shipped YOU can get a quote from Greyhound as easy as I. Sorry I am not in the business of shipping either. I will wrap/box at cost and drop in Gainesville at the Greyhound Depot. There is another service available, https://www.uship.com/ the same as the show shipping wars. You can get a quote with them, different carriers will bid for the load. My zip code is 32666 a residence. They can pick up there Melrose, Florida.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wheels lights bumper cover and more obo   Wheels lights bumper cover and more obo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 10:33 am

Are you coming to WF FL in March? If so you could deliver there....just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Bert Slater

Bert Slater

PostSubject: Re: Wheels lights bumper cover and more obo   Wheels lights bumper cover and more obo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 12:43 pm

yep yep yep! Pizza or Deli?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheels lights bumper cover and more obo   Wheels lights bumper cover and more obo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheels lights bumper cover and more obo
Page 1 of 1