HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

WheelBands are now available in the US!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krzdimond
Admin

PostSubject: WheelBands are now available in the US!!   Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Will be the official sales rep for the Daytona show. Regularly $149, will be $99 (for wagonfest members) at the show.

Think of Wheel Bands as a 5 MPH bumper for your rims that also add a pinstripe color effect to your wheels.

They have a unique two-piece hard plastic design backed with a shock absorbing acrylic foam attachment tape. Wheel Bands mounting tracks easily tape on to the front lip of rims. They have been specially formed in the manufacturing process with an arc shape that accurately matches the radius of wheels from 13" to 22". The tough plastic color inserts quickly snap into the mounting tracks. They can be quickly snapped back out for color changes or repairs.

How can a piece of plastic help avoid damage to your alloy wheel?

Compared to soft alloy wheels that will always be scuffed when hitting a curb, the hard plastic materials used in Wheel Bands take the first hit in low speed curb impact situations such as occur in parallel parking, drive thru windows, and ATM machines.

Watch Wheel Bands perform in a typical curb kiss off. (18 seconds)

Wheel Bands defend your valuable rims from curb scuffs by acting as a sacrificial product that absorbs impacts that would otherwise show up as light curb rash on your rims. A scuffed Wheel Band is a much easier repair than a curb rashed alloy wheel. Flipping out a Wheel Band insert or splicing in a quick fix to a track is a short DIY project measured in minutes not hours. It's a much less expensive proposition versus the $100 or more it costs to do an alloy wheel repair for curb rash.

There are two repair options. The first is to simply take out a damaged color insert, flip it over and snap it back in within seconds. The second repair option is for when the mounting track also has noticeable rash damage. To make an easy repair, cut out a section of damaged mounting track and then splice in a new section with the material that is usually left over in the Wheel Bands installation. It is not necessary to replace the entire Wheel Band.

Will edit this post with more info as it becomes available. (official ad copy expected by the end of the week)

Last edited by Superior Finish on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: WheelBands are now available in the US!!   Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:46 pm

The $20 a set hubcaps don't really tell the story on this product...

http://www.wheelbandwarehouse.com/
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WheelBands are now available in the US!!   Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:54 pm

Is that better?

I am installing and guaranteeing at that price.
Back to top Go down
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: WheelBands are now available in the US!!   Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:01 am

I put some red ones on my malibu last summer
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WheelBands are now available in the US!!   Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:30 am

I like to see my alloy rims,.  thats why i bought them,.

Back to top Go down
Andebe

PostSubject: Re: WheelBands are now available in the US!!   Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:39 am

I like the looks of them.
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: WheelBands are now available in the US!!   Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:04 pm

Hmm.... those might look great on my daily driver's new wheels that I'm getting this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WheelBands are now available in the US!!   

Back to top Go down

WheelBands are now available in the US!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Longroof Marketplace :: Vendors-
Jump to: