GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SOS crashed Roadmaster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenderbender55

SOS crashed Roadmaster  Empty
PostSubject: SOS crashed Roadmaster    SOS crashed Roadmaster  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 12:50 am

Hey guys I was driving down 76 into the city in style in my 1992 roadmaster woody wagon today, when a massive tree fell into the front of my poor car I can say she took it well considering I was Inhury free and the buick was the only car to manage to plow right through the tree and proceed down the highway I found my self safely stoped on the side of the road just a 1/4 mile past a nasty 8 car pileup so guys im looking for some parts needs front fenders, grill, lights, rad support, and grill let me know if anyone can help me out please shoot me a text or give me a call I live just outside the philly area 215-317-9419.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

SOS crashed Roadmaster  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS crashed Roadmaster    SOS crashed Roadmaster  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 6:44 pm

I've still got some front end parts. Do you need a hood too? What color is your car?

I have lights, might have rad support, have to look for fenders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name

SOS crashed Roadmaster
Page 1 of 1