GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRoadmasterKing

Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before?   Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:54 am

I was told by American Racing the tire size for their wheels on a Roadmaster would be 235/70R15, so I got into looking up 235/70R15 tires on Amazon and I came across these:
Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before? 51c3dEpTeoL._SY355_

They're made by Vogue tire and they are 235/70R15 and fit onto the Torq Thrust wheels. Very Happy

Link:
http://www.amazon.com/70R15-Vogue-Custom-Built-Radial/dp/B00V433TUU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459353175&sr=8-1&keywords=vogue+tire+235%2F70R15
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before?   Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 1:43 pm

Now this is a good project for you!!

Probably most of us are familiar with Vogue tires, but they are high priced. A few guys have them. At $188 each, that means they are just under $800 for the set. As a lot of us don't put that many miles on our cars, we gravitate towards the $300 to $400 price range. They are out there, but searching is necessary. The key is they have to be whitewall, which can be hard to find.

Tom
Back to top Go down
stewzer55

stewzer55

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before?   Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 1:29 am

Just a tip, look them up under Vogue Tyres, they use the Queen's spelling in their name. Supposed to be high end, see them on a lot of Devilles and DTS Cadillacs.
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before?   Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 5:25 am

No need to buy Yellow-Walls. You can make your own.

Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before? Dog-Pees-on-Car
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before?   Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:09 am

I rocking the yellow stripe only,(Diamondback tires makes custom colors.)225/55/17 in the front and Vogues in the back. Car guys always give it the double take.
Back to top Go down
TheRoadmasterKing

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before?   Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:29 am

Andebe wrote:
I rocking the yellow stripe only,(Diamondback tires makes custom colors.)225/55/17 in the front and Vogues in the back. Car guys always give it the double take.

Pics? I want to see what they look like!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before?   Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen these yellow-wall tires before?
Page 1 of 1