GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few pics of a Bravada center console/floor shifter in my '94 RMW

Go down 
+17
koopa
EagleMark
jimbeau
93RMW
1phastsswagon
94Woody
Sprocket
94X2
silverfox103
jayoldschool
brokecello
sherlock9c1
Krzdimond
BigBlackBeaSSt
toomanytoyz
lornejay1
200OZ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
200OZ
200OZ

A few pics of a Bravada center console/floor shifter in my '94 RMW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few pics of a Bravada center console/floor shifter in my '94 RMW   A few pics of a Bravada center console/floor shifter in my '94 RMW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 9:19 pm

Correct, 1996- 2001.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

A few pics of a Bravada center console/floor shifter in my '94 RMW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few pics of a Bravada center console/floor shifter in my '94 RMW   A few pics of a Bravada center console/floor shifter in my '94 RMW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 11:19 pm

MG Davis wrote:
Looked around the various threads and havent seen one way or the other, but if I do this swap, any year bravada console from 1996-2001 should work, right?

S10 blazer will work too, just won't have the woodgrain (which matches up pretty well).
Back to top Go down
MG Davis

MG Davis

PostSubject: Re: A few pics of a Bravada center console/floor shifter in my '94 RMW   A few pics of a Bravada center console/floor shifter in my '94 RMW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Thanks for the replies, fellas. Have a line on a 2001 console.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: A few pics of a Bravada center console/floor shifter in my '94 RMW   A few pics of a Bravada center console/floor shifter in my '94 RMW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:19 am

Sprocket wrote:

S10 blazer will work too, just won't have the woodgrain (which matches up pretty well).

Yeup, Blazers, Bravadas, and Jimmys will all work. The woodgrain on the Olds is actually identical to what our Buick wagons use on the interior trim. The Envoy package on the Jimmys had color matched shifter boots ,and handles too. Those are hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few pics of a Bravada center console/floor shifter in my '94 RMW   A few pics of a Bravada center console/floor shifter in my '94 RMW - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few pics of a Bravada center console/floor shifter in my '94 RMW
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2