GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

put new cargo flr in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

put new cargo flr in Empty
PostSubject: put new cargo flr in   put new cargo flr in Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 7:08 pm

i dont have pics, so this might just being me venting. i put a new to me floor in cargo area because my flr had a couple spots and was wrinkled. the new one is alot nicer not perfect but nice. what a pain in the but between the metal rod that acts like a spring to keep the seat up and the bolts that hold the hinges i was ready to burn the car down. the hinges that bolt to a metal plate that can not easily be replaced wound up getting stripped so i had to place nuts behind the plate so i could get the hinges to stay in place. it wound up taking me 2 days to get what i thought would be a 2 hour project. is this always a pain or was it just my car?
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

put new cargo flr in Empty
PostSubject: Re: put new cargo flr in   put new cargo flr in Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 2:47 pm

I had the entire back out once and I recall a lot of messing around/adjusting of hinges on gunner seat to get it right. It is an uncommon R&R so mistakes can happen.
Back to top Go down

put new cargo flr in
Page 1 of 1