GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Empty
PostSubject: WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness   WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 1:29 pm

Want to buy ASAP:
- The crosscar harness that connects both front seats together in a roadmaster limited via BLUE terminals. It is routed under the carpet. Can be from a wagon or sedan.

WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Driver11

- if possible the air hose for lumbar support that connects the seats together on limited seats (not as critical).
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness   WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Cant u just splice the wires, its only 5 wires on my Limited seats I'm looking at?
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness   WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 8:52 pm

Looks like the same exact colored wires
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness   WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 10:31 pm

yes, but it will take more of my time (and to a lesser extent material) than I would likely pay for the harness + shipping. I will only go this route as a last resort.
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness   WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 11:31 pm

Am I thinking of this wrong, or doesn't this need like 15 inches of wires x 5 wires?

Mine has all the plugs, and I was thinking of just splicing them anyway. Assuming they just sonnet from seat to seat…. I haven't had time to dig into the wiring diagrams at all yet to know what all needs to be done, so forgive me if I am understanding this wrong….
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness   WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 1:24 pm

yeah, maybe 5x 2 feet of wire to allow for moving the seats, plus splicing the orange and black wires into the other wire bundle under the carpet.

I'd rather have the harness.
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness   WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 6:54 pm

I'll start a new topic about these to keep your thread clean!
Back to top Go down
KidShilleen

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness   WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 8:16 am

I`ve got the harness in Kingston, Ontario area
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness   WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 1:16 pm

check your pm

EDIT: after discussing with the seller, it seems the harness on 95-96 is different. I need the cross car harness from a 94 or prior limited. It has blue connectors per the pic.
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness   WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 4:32 pm

yes, I read a while ago that there are wiring differences in 95-96 vs pre 95's.
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness   WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 1:27 pm

Found one at a yard. Picked up the air hose, 2 chrome switch covers for the seat and a replacement trim screw I had to easy-out. $20 cdn for it all. Took me about 20 min to pull.
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness   WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Could you possibly measure the air hose length and diameter if you get bored sometime, so I have an idea of what I need to install mine? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness   WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 1:01 am

44" long. Bring the end piece from under the seat and get whatever diameter hose fits in it.
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness   WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:44 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness   WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Roadmaster LIMITED seat harness
Page 1 of 1