HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New Roadmaster Wagon from Denver Colorado

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NathanGilmer

PostSubject: New Roadmaster Wagon from Denver Colorado   Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:01 am

Hey all. This is my new '94 Roadmaster. I have wanted one of these for a very long time and the time was finally right for me to get one. They are starting to become pretty desirable, at least here in Denver, so the prices were all pretty high. I ended up bussing to Kansas City with my dad to pick this one up for $1500. It doesn't run great yet...I am doing plugs and wires next. It won't pass emissions. The interior was pretty gross. And it needs some work on the outside as well. I love tinkering on cars so I don't mind having a couple of years worth of projects sitting in my driveway.

Since I bought it I have cleaned it up...a LOT. I blacked out the B-Pillars and I just bought the wheels and tires. The car is awesome. Best car I have ever owned so far.

I can't wait to get to know you all. I won't make it to wagon fest this year, I don't have enough vacation time at my job yet. But I am planning on making it to 2017.  

Back to top Go down
http://nathangilmer.com
Andebe

PostSubject: Re: New Roadmaster Wagon from Denver Colorado   Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:19 am

Welcome! Looks like you have a beautiful platform to start with. Love your wheel choice and the blackened wood trim. What color are the guts?
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: New Roadmaster Wagon from Denver Colorado   Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:36 am

Welcome Nathan!

Looks like you found yourself a nice wagon, she cleaned up really well. How about some more pictures.

Tom
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: New Roadmaster Wagon from Denver Colorado   Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:04 pm

Good Luck with it. Keep on it, you'll love it when you get it done!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: New Roadmaster Wagon from Denver Colorado   Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:01 am

welcom
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: New Roadmaster Wagon from Denver Colorado   Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:44 pm

Welcome aboard. Good looking ride
Back to top Go down
harrisons13

PostSubject: Re: New Roadmaster Wagon from Denver Colorado   Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:37 am

I love the wheels! And good luck with the project!
Back to top Go down
stewzer55

PostSubject: Re: New Roadmaster Wagon from Denver Colorado   Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:35 pm

Welcome! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
NathanGilmer

PostSubject: Re: New Roadmaster Wagon from Denver Colorado   Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:17 pm

Andebe wrote:
Welcome! Looks like you have a beautiful platform to start with. Love your wheel choice and the blackened wood trim. What color are the guts?

Thanks! It is blue cloth. Pretty decent. The seats cleaned up well but I think I am going to have to replace the carpet to really make it look nice.
Back to top Go down
NathanGilmer

PostSubject: Re: New Roadmaster Wagon from Denver Colorado   Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:18 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Welcome Nathan!

Looks like you found yourself a nice wagon, she cleaned up really well.  How about some more pictures.

Tom

Thanks all! I will upload some more pictures soon. I shoot a lot of film so I don't always get my pictures for a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Roadmaster Wagon from Denver Colorado   

Back to top Go down

New Roadmaster Wagon from Denver Colorado
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1