GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Rocket Ship

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
verdurous

The Rocket Ship Empty
PostSubject: The Rocket Ship   The Rocket Ship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:53 am

I was recently given my Buick early this spring. At first I hated it and thought it was ugly, but I really needed a car and I couldn't find anything better for the price. This thing has grown on me so much over the last few months and now I love it more than any other car. I can fit all my friends in it and still have room for camping/hiking gear. I have already gone camping in it twice and taken it on several road trips. I really want to get a hitch so I can pull my parents pop up camper around but I need to stop spending money on everything else to do that first. It gets better gas mileage than my first vehicle a rusted out 92 chevy truck, and it's really incredibly fast and smooth! Also the red leather is nice and soft Razz and I have passed out in it a few times. Also the windows seem to be tinted purple.

I named it the "The Rocket Ship".

I already hit a deer once with it and it's completely undamaged! This is thing is a tank! I do need to get new tires soon and maybe springs? I would like to lower it slightly and get some nicer looking wheels, the ones on it I can't seem to get clean.

My dad already helped me tune it up, and we already put electric fans on it with some other things from his old firebird Smile I'm actually excited to learn about this thing.

The Rocket Ship 13669211

The Rocket Ship 13698111
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

The Rocket Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Ship   The Rocket Ship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 1:45 pm

Welcome. Lots of great info in the archives.
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

The Rocket Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Ship   The Rocket Ship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 2:07 pm

usually purple tint wasn't always purple, it's just faded. Cheap tint will do that
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

The Rocket Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Ship   The Rocket Ship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 5:15 pm

u have to fill out signature so we know where u r frome
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
stewzer55

stewzer55

The Rocket Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Ship   The Rocket Ship Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Congrats on falling in love with your Buick, they're great road trip cars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rocket Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Ship   The Rocket Ship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rocket Ship
Page 1 of 1