GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Custom Cruiser Car Cover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MalibuSSwagon

Custom Cruiser Car Cover Empty
PostSubject: Custom Cruiser Car Cover   Custom Cruiser Car Cover Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Say that three times fast!

So I no longer drive the wagon year round, the salt was just too much for it to handle, going forward I am storing it in the back of my garage for winters. Whats your recommendation for a decent cover that fits the car? I can find a million listings for car cover that say they fit with a half covered Corvette for the product image. Yea I don't think that'll fit lol. Just want to keep the dust and junk off the car in storage, it won't be sitting outside or in damp conditions.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

Custom Cruiser Car Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cruiser Car Cover   Custom Cruiser Car Cover Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:09 am

This is what I use. Great price and a great fit. Be sure to order the XXL if you go with this.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VB2OKG6/ref=twister_B00VB2OFY8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Back to top Go down

Custom Cruiser Car Cover
Page 1 of 1