HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Looking for class III hitch for 96 RMW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hazmatt

PostSubject: Looking for class III hitch for 96 RMW   Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:51 pm

Located in Albany, NY area, will drive within 100 miles of zip 12309
Back to top Go down
Dr.Oldsmobile

PostSubject: Re: Looking for class III hitch for 96 RMW   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:22 am

Back to top Go down
lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Looking for class III hitch for 96 RMW   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:57 am

Dr OLDS,

thanks for posting the update. original sources seem to have dried up. this will help many of us.
Back to top Go down
hazmatt

PostSubject: Re: Looking for class III hitch for 96 RMW   Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:52 am

Sweet! Never heard of KDS performance before, looks like they're out of Farmington Hills, MI according to their facebook page. This would be much better than pulling a rusty one from the junkyard.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Oldsmobile

PostSubject: Re: Looking for class III hitch for 96 RMW   Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:33 am

I've been looking off & on since 2012 for a CIII, but they were disco'd in 2010 or 2011. Another member here hooked me up with a decent used DrawTite, but I can understand some concern with taking one off a car that lived in the salty north all of its life. The KDS was my second choice if the DrawTite hadn't come along.

I don't know if the KDS hitches are DOT certified, but they look to be pretty well made. If you are a commercial carrier, it would probably matter more. My guess is for 99.9% of us that's not really an issue. I only know of the KDS hitches because of this forum; they are made by beertestr. It looks like he hasn't been on here since May...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for class III hitch for 96 RMW   

Back to top Go down

Looking for class III hitch for 96 RMW
Page 1 of 1