GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

posting photos on forum

Go down 
+3
Krzdimond
silverfox103
jon7190
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jon7190

jon7190

posting photos on forum Empty
PostSubject: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 4:51 pm

I'm only barely computer and forum literate. I had it figured out when I joined this forum how to post photos through Photobucket. Apparently that site has discontinued free accounts. I signed up for Flickr but have not been able to get photos from there to work on this site. Anybody have any tips or know of a good free photo hosting site?
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:18 pm

I just checked... You CAN STILL get free account on PhotoBucket..
Back to top Go down
jon7190

jon7190

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Superior Finish wrote:
I just checked... You CAN STILL get free account on PhotoBucket..
Ok, I'll check it again. I tried to use my account last month and I couldn't access my pictures and it popped up with a message that they were phasing out free accounts as of late last year (I hadn't used it in quite a while).
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 9:36 pm

I still use free photobucket. I have hundreds of pics on there, and it's all I use for forums.

Here's a pic of a brand new wagon spare tire, from my photobucket.

posting photos on forum DSC_0052_zpslfedpmxz
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 9:47 pm

Couldn't you have at least posted a pic without bird poop on the tire?
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 9:58 pm

It wasn't a bird,. jay sat on it needing a rest,. had chili the night before,. there's a whole story there,.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 10:15 pm

I do believe that is gen u wine GM sound deadner tar pad juice. It was hotter than a sumbeech when I took that out.
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 11:38 pm

jayoldschool wrote:
I do believe that is gen u wine GM sound deadner tar pad juice.  It was hotter than a sumbeech when I took that out.
How can you be wagonless? Haven't I seen pictures of your place with several wagons in attendance? What's the story?
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 12:20 am

I have ten cars. On Saturday, it will be eight. Monday, seven. That is more reasonable.

Now, who wants to trade a really nice 1981 Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance coupe for a Roadmaster wagon?

lol
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 1:51 pm

jayoldschool wrote:
I have ten cars.  On Saturday, it will be eight. Monday, seven.  That is more reasonable.  

Now, who wants to trade a really nice 1981 Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance coupe for a Roadmaster wagon?  

lol
Oh the horror! Sounds like your wife has been talking to mine! Smile
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 2:07 pm

My wife is not happy that we are going to be wagon-free. Wagons have always been our road trip cars, and for the past three summers, our trips to the beach have been in a Dodge Caliber (just, no) and my DD Pontiac Vibe (not bad, no wagon, though).

I'll find a nice one.
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 12:00 am

jayoldschool wrote:
My wife is not happy that we are going to be wagon-free.  Wagons have always been our road trip cars, and for the past three summers, our trips to the beach have been in a Dodge Caliber (just, no) and my DD Pontiac Vibe (not bad, no wagon, though).

I'll find a nice one.
I'll give you the same advice you gave me about 4 years ago; call Fred. Good luck on your search!
Back to top Go down
jon7190

jon7190

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 1:56 pm

test picture posting photos on forum 20160808_214924_zpslthcckvh.jpg
Back to top Go down
jon7190

jon7190

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 2:06 pm

test photo posting photos on forum 20160808_214924_zpslthcckvh
Back to top Go down
jon7190

jon7190

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Bingo! I think I finally figured this out. So, I was wrong about photobucket. It was Imageshack that I belonged to that no longer offers free hosting. I just signed up to photobucket and now I know it works. Thanks to all for the tips and bird poop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: posting photos on forum   posting photos on forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

posting photos on forum
Page 1 of 1