GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spotted a 93 Caprice Classic LTZ today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

Spotted a 93 Caprice Classic LTZ today Empty
PostSubject: Spotted a 93 Caprice Classic LTZ today   Spotted a 93 Caprice Classic LTZ today Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 1:44 am

Hey all:

Was out with friends and stopped at a garage sale. As we were leaving, up pulls a mint condition deep blue 1993 Chev Caprice Classic LTZ sedan! A gentleman gets out about 45ish. I start talking to him and my first question was miles. He said it has 12 thousand miles on it......what? Come again.....yep, only 12k on the clock. It is his 90 year old mothers car.

As we are talking, out comes mom from the passenger side and she comes over and says "it's my car"!

It was a pleasure yo see it. It is kept garaged and looked like it rolled off showroom floor.

Never saw the LTZ badging on one of these before.

Darn cool and glad to know these low milers are still out there.
Back to top Go down
TheRoadmasterKing

Spotted a 93 Caprice Classic LTZ today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spotted a 93 Caprice Classic LTZ today   Spotted a 93 Caprice Classic LTZ today Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 4:39 pm

You should've taken pictures... but that definitely does sound like it was a pleasure to see. I never knew a "LTZ" trim existed, I thought it was just the Classic and the 9C1... Well, I guess you learn more every day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Spotted a 93 Caprice Classic LTZ today
Page 1 of 1