GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

307 Rochester OEM Quadrajet Carb, air cleaner, carb snorkel - SOLD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kameron m

307 Rochester OEM Quadrajet Carb, air cleaner, carb snorkel - SOLD Empty
PostSubject: 307 Rochester OEM Quadrajet Carb, air cleaner, carb snorkel - SOLD   307 Rochester OEM Quadrajet Carb, air cleaner, carb snorkel - SOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 6:35 pm

Replaced my Q-Crap with an Edlebrock. Q Jet needs rebuilt: was flooding the $H17 out of my engine. Replaced air cleaner while I was at it.  Make an offer for what you want, shipping on top of that.

Q jet has 160k miles, original. Seems like the float bowl flooded and sank. Didn't look into it: just ripped it out. Air cleaner is black, not too pretty, but its an air cleaner, has pretty much a new air filter in it - and not a terrible one either, so that was like: 10 or 12 bucks some time ago?

Seriously though, this stuff is just sitting on the garage floor and I'd rather someone take it so it sits on their garage floor or actually goes in their car maybe?

If you live close enough to south bend to want to show up and pick it up, its free for the taking. Making me put it in a box and all - that'll cost something.

TAKEN - Mods please delete this thread.

Last edited by kameron m on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kameron m

PostSubject: Re: 307 Rochester OEM Quadrajet Carb, air cleaner, carb snorkel - SOLD   307 Rochester OEM Quadrajet Carb, air cleaner, carb snorkel - SOLD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 8:16 pm

Don't want it. Carb is now free, shipping will cost whatever it costs, same with air cleaner and snorkel. I accept paypal and check-by-mail, will quote shipping at delivery, will try and get lowest rate. First come first served.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 307 Rochester OEM Quadrajet Carb, air cleaner, carb snorkel - SOLD   307 Rochester OEM Quadrajet Carb, air cleaner, carb snorkel - SOLD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 10:40 pm

Okay, I'll take them.  If they're still available, PM me with instructions for sending you a check and I'll reply with my details too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 307 Rochester OEM Quadrajet Carb, air cleaner, carb snorkel - SOLD   307 Rochester OEM Quadrajet Carb, air cleaner, carb snorkel - SOLD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

307 Rochester OEM Quadrajet Carb, air cleaner, carb snorkel - SOLD
Page 1 of 1