GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon

Go down 
+2
DROLDS2U
Funkwagon455
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Funkwagon455

Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon Empty
PostSubject: Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon   Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello folks, as mentioned in my first post my '92 Custom Cruiser of thirteen years has been vanquished by another motorist. We would like to replace our beloved wagon with another that has the same or similar characteristics in excellent condition with under 100k. Here is our searching criteria...
1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Dark blue with dark blue leather
1994-1996 Buick Roadmaster wood delete
Black with camel leather
Dark blue grey with camel leather
Will travel/haul the right car. Thanks for any help
Back to top Go down
Funkwagon455

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon   Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 3:02 pm

Thank you Jasonlachapelle for your pm, because of my low number of posts, I was unable to return your pm regarding your offer. The car sounds absolutely phenomenal! Although I appreciate your offer and feel as though your price is likely reasonable for a car of said quality and sanitary modifications, it is more than I can justify for a daily ride. Thanks again for your response and continue to enjoy that car, I am certain that it is absolutely gorgeous! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DROLDS2U

DROLDS2U

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon   Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 7:25 pm

try cl/ocala fl , theres one on there looks nice
Back to top Go down
Buicknutt

Buicknutt

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon   Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 1:25 pm

I have a 96 delete w.81k miles coming up sometime in the near future...if you want some pics, send me your email
Back to top Go down
Funkwagon455

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon   Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 8:54 am

BUICKNUTT wrote:
I have a 96 delete w.81k miles coming up sometime in the near future...if you want some pics, send me your email

Thank you sir, heathbrandon@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Funkwagon455

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon   Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Thank you for your kind replies.  I've negotiated a price and made a deposit on a '92 Roadmaster with 82,500 miles outside of Pheonix AZ.  It is a super clean example in a great color combo with typical generous amenities offered by Buick.  I'll fly out with a friend on Feb 11th to take delivery and drive it home.  Looking forward to our new/old ride and participating in the forum.. Thanks again for the help.Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon Image14
Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon Image15
Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon Image16
Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon Image13
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon   Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:46 pm

that's a really nice colour. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon   Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:31 am

Very pretty color, and looks to be in great shape too! Good luck with the new toy!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon   Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 10:04 am

Congrats,enjoy the trip,sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon   Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking a low mileage excellent B body wagon
Page 1 of 1