HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

My 94 RMW for sale in Seattle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthew Falcon

PostSubject: My 94 RMW for sale in Seattle   Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:11 am

Here's a link to my CL post in Seattle, complete with photos. https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6002842895.html

Asking $4200 obo

For sale is my 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon. I bought it in Carmel, California and drove it up to Seattle. I got 22 miles per gallon on that trip, and that was over 2 mountain passes along I-5.

The transmission is a smooth shifting 4 speed 4L60E w/overdrive. There are no oil, transmission, differential, power steering fluid, or coolant leaks. There is ZERO rust on the car since it came from California. The gentleman who owned it before me had just put new brakes and shocks on it. Right after I purchased it, I put a brand new starter in and a set of new tires; it's got about 3500 miles on the new whitewall tires. It's equipped with the stock aluminum alloy wheels and a full-size, new, matching spare tire.

All of the interior lights (reading lights on rear view mirror, front vanity mirror lights, footwell & door courtesy lights, rear passenger reading lights & lights in the tailgate area) work (although fuse #35 trips periodically and I keep spares for when it does) and each of the power windows roll up and down with no issue. It has Twilight Sentinel. The A/C blows ice cold and the electronic climate controls work flawlessly.  The vinyl wood trim has earned the him the license plate "XLWOODY", which comes with the vehicle!

The tabs are good to June 2017 and passed the emissions test with flying colors when I registered it in Washington. I have the original factory invoice from Buick and some service records and receipts.

The radio antenna is broken off is not hooked up to the radio, although the radio still works & receives a signal. It's got a JVC detachable face CD player with AM/FM stereo. The rear wiper doesn't work properly, but it may just need an adjustment of some kind because it makes noise when you turn it on, but requires a nudge to get the wiper moving. And fuse #35 as noted above.

I can be emailed at 747captain@gmail.com or you may call/text my mobile at 206-250-9261. Leave a message if I'm unable to answer.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

PostSubject: Re: My 94 RMW for sale in Seattle   Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:56 am

Wow,thats clean underneath. GLWS.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Falcon

PostSubject: Re: My 94 RMW for sale in Seattle   Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:53 am

SOLD!
Back to top Go down
4oldcars

PostSubject: Re: My 94 RMW for sale in Seattle   Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:27 am

When they sell that quick, your selling too low. Would be nice to see values go up, not down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 94 RMW for sale in Seattle   

Back to top Go down

My 94 RMW for sale in Seattle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1