HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

 Question regarding signal and chime module

Go down 


Posts : 142
Join date : 2014-01-16
Location : Long Beach CA

PostSubject: Question regarding signal and chime module   Sat May 06, 2017 11:10 pm

What's the name of the assembly where the turn signals and chime modules are. I'm trying to swap my Roadmaster's Chime for that of a 91 OCC. The OCC has a unique chime to that of the Roadmaster and Caprice. If I know what parts to get the swap shouldn't be too bad. I know its a weird project haha!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl


Posts : 4730
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 69
Location : Largo, FL 33774

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding signal and chime module   Sun May 07, 2017 7:24 pm

The part is known as the convenience center. It should be the same for all 91-93 cars. The module plugs into it.
Back to top Go down
Question regarding signal and chime module
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
» Wanted - SIGNALS, CSC (Canadian Signal Corps), CCS (Canadian corps of Signals), RCCS
» Theme/Background question
» When Reseting Passwords add a Security Question(s)
» Question about forum securities?
» Credits question?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Wagon General Discussion-
Jump to: