HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

what stock size tires are you running?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chunkyluver53

PostSubject: what stock size tires are you running?   Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Just installed new suspension (springs and shocks) and all new front end. My car came with occ rims, and I purchased a stock set of (96 rmw) rims. Kind of having a hard time finding stock tire size options.....what do you recommend? I live right by lake michigan, and my driveway is a hill......hopefully will not be subjecting her to the salt mess next winter, but snow is a definite concern. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: what stock size tires are you running?   Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down
chunkyluver53

PostSubject: Re: what stock size tires are you running?   Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:19 pm

An all season tire, with good capabilites, in inclement weather....temperature swings of 20 degrees aren't uncommon here
Back to top Go down
chunkyluver53

PostSubject: Re: what stock size tires are you running?   Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:22 pm

Those w.w. look nice, but how reputable are they?
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: what stock size tires are you running?   Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:26 pm

They're decent. They come up all the time in discussion on the Cadillac forum. A buddy of mine has two sets on his two Fleetwoods - one set is brand new, the other is approaching 40,000 miles or so.
Back to top Go down
chunkyluver53

PostSubject: Re: what stock size tires are you running?   Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Thanks for the info, I'll check them out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what stock size tires are you running?   

Back to top Go down

what stock size tires are you running?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Wheel & Tire section-
Jump to: