GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Empty
PostSubject: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 12:53 pm

I bought this while I still owned Dusty as she had a few dents on that corner. Never got around to installing it so here we are. Just trying to get my cost back out of it...

It's complete with wheelhouse ready to bolt on with trim in place. Paint good, no dents, only rust is under where the battery tray was on the inside (was missing when I got it). Still has antenna motor in it, but the stalk broke when I was putting it in the car Sad

the trim is good but typical cellophane peel going on. I do have pics, just not handy right now.
Plan now for Daytona delivery or pick up from me and I'll probably throw a bunch of other parts at you as a bonus.

Back to top Go down
ramrod_mobile

ramrod_mobile

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 2:45 am

Hi, new to the forum! I had a pretty bad accident on I-45 in houston and have major front end damage pale . I was wondering if you still had the fender/wheelhouse. Also, what color and year (if you know). And would you be able to ship to houston?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 2:55 pm

ramrod_mobile wrote:
Hi, new to the forum! I had a pretty bad accident on I-45 in houston and have major front end damage pale . I was wondering if you still had the fender/wheelhouse. Also, what color and year (if you know). And would you be able to ship to houston?
Thanks!

Yes, I still have it. It is LDM (light driftwood metallic) aka gold with wood. Year doesn't matter as they are all the same, but think it was a 95, not sure but it matched my 94 perfectly (never got around to putting it on and sold car).

I could ship it, probably Greyhound bus would be best, have no idea on cost. would ship from 33444, I'll let you do that leg work and lmk as the Greyhound station is pretty close to my house.
Back to top Go down
ramrod_mobile

ramrod_mobile

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 12:23 pm

Ok, im still very intrested as im currently in a LDM roadie wagon. Im going to be making a trip from Houston to South carolina around mid May and I need to get one before then. I found a wrecking yard with a complete roadie collectors edition down here which is getting parted out, if I can't get it off that it will be a definite yes from me. I'll keep you posted by the end of today!
Back to top Go down
ramrod_mobile

ramrod_mobile

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 1:08 pm

Update, the guy was a butt and he wanted 400 bucks for a rusted, out faded, flood car panel, he was also a completely rude and unprofessional. Anyway, I'd love to buy your fender and wheel house. I wasn't aware that Greyhound ships but did a little research and it looks like a good service. If you could send me the price of it shipped to 77493 I'll gladly pay that plus the $75. I'm too new to send a PM so you can email me at ramrodmobileservice (at) gmail.com. Let me know the cost of it shipped, how you would like to be paid, and how many packages. Thank you so much, your like a beacon of light after my experience with junkyard guy yesterday!
Back to top Go down
ramrod_mobile

ramrod_mobile

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:06 am

Sprocket wrote:
ramrod_mobile wrote:
Thanks!
I could ship it, probably Greyhound bus would be best, have no idea on cost.   would ship from 33444, I'll let you do that leg work and lmk as the Greyhound station is pretty close to my house.
Back to top Go down
ramrod_mobile

ramrod_mobile

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:35 am

Sprocket wrote:
I could ship it, probably Greyhound bus would be best, have no idea on cost. would ship from 33444, I'll let you do that leg work and lmk as the Greyhound station is pretty close to my house.

Ok I got a hold of some prices, Greyhound wants 107ish for it shipped from Delray beach(?) to Katy. I also got a rough estimate from the usps that it would be about the same if shipped as "non rectangular oversize" as retail ground. If you could send me some dimensions of LxWxH and girth (the length around the round parts together https://postcalc.usps.com/ ) I can get an exact number. Also, if you can find a box or some good foam/wrap and a fragile marking ill throw in an extra 10 for a good, safe wrap to avoid a dented panel affraid
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 11:11 am

ramrod_mobile wrote:
Sprocket wrote:

Ok I got a hold of some prices, Greyhound wants 107ish for it shipped from Delray beach(?) to Katy. I also got a rough estimate from the usps that it would be about the same if shipped as "non rectangular oversize" as retail ground. If you could send me some dimensions of LxWxH and girth (the length around the round parts together https://postcalc.usps.com/ ) I can get an exact number. Also, if you can find a box or some good foam/wrap and a fragile marking ill throw in an extra 10 for a good, safe wrap to avoid a dented panel affraid

I will take some measurements for you. I see you are outside of Houston. My wife will be driving out to Austin (via the Houston area) at the end of June. I 'think' I can get it in the back seat of our Thunderbird, so if you could meet her along her path, you could save on the shipping. She'd be taking I-10 to US 290 and heading out to the NW. Looks like an easy straight shot up 99 for you.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 11:14 am

Oh I see you need it by Mid May....Will measure it tonight
Back to top Go down
ramrod_mobile

ramrod_mobile

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 12:08 am

man, I wish our schedules were working out, that would be great! I sent you a pm
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 8:13 pm

text sent to number you PMed
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:01 pm

still available!
Back to top Go down
boyler

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 10:04 pm

Hi, is this fender still available?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 11:50 am

boyler wrote:

Yes it is.
Back to top Go down
boyler

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Sprocket wrote:
boyler wrote:

Yes it is.

Can you email me pictures to rob dot boyle at g mail dot com ? I would send a PM but haven't reached the post limit yet. Thanks
Back to top Go down
boyler

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:06 pm

Is there any rust or dents to the fender? I'm only interested in the fender itself, not the wheelhouse. Would you sell it that way?
Back to top Go down
riksell

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:19 am

Would you have a good chrome trim for the driver side rear quarter panel over rear tire? I need one without dents!

Rick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida
Page 1 of 1