HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

PostSubject: LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida   Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:53 pm

I bought this while I still owned Dusty as she had a few dents on that corner. Never got around to installing it so here we are. Just trying to get my cost back out of it...

It's complete with wheelhouse ready to bolt on with trim in place. Paint good, no dents, only rust is under where the battery tray was on the inside (was missing when I got it). Still has antenna motor in it, but the stalk broke when I was putting it in the car Sad

the trim is good but typical cellophane peel going on. I do have pics, just not handy right now.
Plan now for Daytona delivery or pick up from me and I'll probably throw a bunch of other parts at you as a bonus.

Back to top Go down

LDM RMW wooded passenger Front Fender - $75 - South Florida
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1