HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Roadmaster wagon stainless trim needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Funkwagon455

PostSubject: Roadmaster wagon stainless trim needed   Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:58 pm

I'd like to replace some of the stainless molding on our '92 Estate wagon. We mostly need the passengers fwd and aft door trim, both rear quarters, drivers front door trim. I am seeking pieces with no dents, plug and play. The pieces I currently have are dented, they are repairable, but would prefer to just replace is financially feasible. Let me know what you have with photos please.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster wagon stainless trim needed   Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:52 am

Shipping is going to be alarming. The pieces are long, and that determines the cost, especially the quarters.

I have some of the pieces. My email is jfkiehl@ij.net to get pictures. It is difficult for me to post them here.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster wagon stainless trim needed   Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:36 am

Texas Mike,can you help this brother out?
Back to top Go down
Funkwagon455

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster wagon stainless trim needed   Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:02 pm

I'm working on getting these pieces from a local fella who is shaving the trim from his RMW. Hopefully, we can dodge the shipping bullet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster wagon stainless trim needed   

Back to top Go down

Roadmaster wagon stainless trim needed
Page 1 of 1