HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Want To Buy: RMW Limited Lumber Assembly Driver's Side

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brandt51

PostSubject: Want To Buy: RMW Limited Lumber Assembly Driver's Side   Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:03 am

Howdy,

Well, the search for a new front seat isn't going so well. Because of that, I'll have a shop repair the seat, but in doing so, I'd like the get the lumbar support working. I need the assembly please. I've read a passenger one would work on the driver's side, so yeah, I'll take what I can get. Working/perfect condition please.

Thank you!

Sam
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Want To Buy: RMW Limited Lumber Assembly Driver's Side   Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:58 pm

What's wrong with the old one? Top of the motor broken off? If so, it's not hard to repair.
Back to top Go down
Brandt51

PostSubject: Re: Want To Buy: RMW Limited Lumber Assembly Driver's Side   Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:32 am

Really? The search starts on that repair now then. I was under the impression that once they break, they're done.
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Want To Buy: RMW Limited Lumber Assembly Driver's Side   Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:36 pm

Check out the picture at the bottom of this thread: http://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t13792-how-to-fix-your-lumbar-support-in-the-roadmaster

I did that fix 6 years ago an it's still working fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want To Buy: RMW Limited Lumber Assembly Driver's Side   

Back to top Go down

Want To Buy: RMW Limited Lumber Assembly Driver's Side
Page 1 of 1