GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help, Fred!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brainiac

Help, Fred! Empty
PostSubject: Help, Fred!   Help, Fred! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 11:27 pm

Fred: I bought a 1995 white with tan Roadmaster Wagon from you 4-5 years ago. I lived in Norman, OK at that time, now I'm in southern California. I drove the car every day up until the past year (2017) and then it started having a fuel supply issue which caused it to die from time to time. I can't find a local mechanic who can figure out the problem. The engine/tranny/brakes and everything on it work great, but it dies. Fortunately, it does start back up quickly, but I don't want to continue on this way. Do you have a suggestion as to the best way to sell it? I guess it would be a great parts car, but I hate to do that because it's got so much more to offer than that. Help!
Back to top Go down
brainiac

Help, Fred! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help, Fred!   Help, Fred! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 11:31 pm

I really don't want to send it to the crusher!
Back to top Go down
brainiac

Help, Fred! Empty
PostSubject: Help, Fred!   Help, Fred! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 11:34 pm

Hell, I paid $400 for the 1996 Chevy Impala 17" wheels then refurbished them for $450 per wheel! That's over $2000 in wheels and tires (very good shape) alone!
Back to top Go down
brainiac

Help, Fred! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help, Fred!   Help, Fred! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 11:36 pm

If interested, Andebe posted three pix for me and you can see the car and the wheels in the Cars for Sale section. Listed as 1995 RMW for Sale (Brainiac).
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

Help, Fred! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help, Fred!   Help, Fred! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:53 am

Im afraid Fred,the one time god,little "g" What a Face ,of our beloved b-bodies,has forsaken the forum... Whoa,I say unto you... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help, Fred! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help, Fred!   Help, Fred! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help, Fred!
Page 1 of 1