GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New guy from SC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dienekes

Dienekes

New guy from SC Empty
PostSubject: New guy from SC   New guy from SC Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:47 pm

1993 Caprice. 350 CID. Bought from the original owners a couple years ago w/ approx. 80K miles. Now, I'm off to study the threads because I want to put duals on her and I understand that's sorta problematic.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

New guy from SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from SC   New guy from SC Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 9:56 am

Welcome to group,happy modding! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

New guy from SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from SC   New guy from SC Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 12:17 pm

Welcome!
It's not that bad. Best thing you could do first is get an 94-96 cross member which will be set up for duals. Not sure if the L99 (4.3L aka most civi sedans) used the 'double' but 9C1s, wagons, and SS all did). Has that 2nd 'dent' for the exhaust. Other than that shouldn't be too hard.

Pretty sure Fred K has done it with his 454 swap, and others.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

New guy from SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from SC   New guy from SC Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 12:22 pm

oh and check out Wagon Fest FL, coming up in 3 weeks in Daytona at the Speedway. Part of the Spring Turkey Run, you aren't horribly far away! (about 5 hours I'd guess). If interested I would hurry on the hotel room, as they will shut down the discount on our block like a week or two out....
info in the WagonFest section on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New guy from SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from SC   New guy from SC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy from SC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: