HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Red/burgundy leather headrests needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dmg4

PostSubject: Red/burgundy leather headrests needed   Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:38 am

I acquired the seats that I needed, and now I am hunting yet another unicorn: I need three red (ruby, burgundy... you know what color I mean) headrests.  Seems a shame to jack apart a set of good seats, but someone out there must have extra headrests kicking around.  

Failing that, I could recolor a set that matched and were in good condition.

I need three.  Yep, three, but I'll gladly take them one at a time.    I'm about to start another rear seatback modification like the one in the picture below from a seat I modified last summer. The seats I'm working on now are standard Buick Roadmaster from a 1994 donor car, but I have nothing against using the "Limited" headrests.

Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Red/burgundy leather headrests needed   Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:25 am

There are two colors of red...Ruby Red, and Dark Maple Red. I may be able to get a pair of Ruby Red ones from a Caprice. I would like $60 for the pair shipped.
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: Red/burgundy leather headrests needed   Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:55 am

I bet you could nab some headrests from a 90's-era Suburban or Yukon. Those are still common in that color in the salvage yards....at least here...
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Red/burgundy leather headrests needed   Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:38 pm

It turned out that the ones in the local yard are cloth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red/burgundy leather headrests needed   

Back to top Go down

Red/burgundy leather headrests needed
Page 1 of 1