GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rear bumper rubber molding driver side

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caster1956

Rear bumper rubber molding driver side Empty
PostSubject: Rear bumper rubber molding driver side   Rear bumper rubber molding driver side Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Greets from Germany!
My '92 OCC is missing the drivers' side rear bumper rubber molding (see image). Should not be too expensive to ship. If you have this part and are willing to sell pls. make me an offer.
Thank you and God bless
Michael

Rear bumper rubber molding driver side Img_2010
Rear bumper rubber molding driver side Img_2011
Rear bumper rubber molding driver side 1992_o10
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Rear bumper rubber molding driver side   Rear bumper rubber molding driver side Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 10:29 pm

I have one with the metal back. I would like $15 plus shipping.
Back to top Go down
caster1956

PostSubject: Re: Rear bumper rubber molding driver side   Rear bumper rubber molding driver side Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Hi Fred, how are you?
Thanks for your reply - I would like to buy it. Please let me know about shipping costs.
When filling out the green Customs slip pls. mark it as "present". This is believable bcs. I lived in the US for a few years and indeed I receive presents in the mail occasionally.
Any news on a new set of fender skirts? Or is the bubbly pair that you had cast for your friend back in the days still available?
Thank you so much for your help.
Regards
Michael
PS: I would prefer to email you my shipping address instead of posting it here. Pls drop me a line under "michaelwoenne@yahoo.com"
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Rear bumper rubber molding driver side   Rear bumper rubber molding driver side Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 6:46 pm

The new molds for the fender skirts are partially waxed.

I had a severe collision with a dump truck wiping out the left side of my wagon from front to back, and am trying to find parts for it. I would like to put 95-6 front doors on it, but can only find the left one. The car is getting painted after repairs, and I only want to do it once. If I can not find a right front door, I will put a 91-94 door on it, and call it done. I have the fender, front door, and quarter panel cladding, but need the rear door cladding.

I am also working on a hood with a spear to house the intake piping. I hope to get the molds done later this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear bumper rubber molding driver side   Rear bumper rubber molding driver side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rear bumper rubber molding driver side
Page 1 of 1