HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Fixing up Gramps car, gonna need lots of help!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RenoRMW

PostSubject: Fixing up Gramps car, gonna need lots of help!   Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:23 pm

Hello everyone!

I have been put in charge of fixing up and selling grandpa's RMW as a project while I am out of college for the summer. Its a 1994 Roadmaster Estate, 84k mile, and has lived an easy life in CA and NV so its rust free.

I come from a history of Jeeps, so everything here is new and I have noticed I have to work much harder to find information so I am glad this forum is here!

Lurking on here I have already fixed an issue with the AC/heat by simply unplugging the battery and allowing the climate control to reset. Tomorrow I am going after an off the track front window (wish me luck), and after that some body work.

I am probably going to be asking for a lot of help, and I hope as I figure things out I can help others along the way.
Back to top Go down
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up Gramps car, gonna need lots of help!   Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:11 am

Welcome to the circus. You should check out the threads here on replacing the glides for windows. Use care and a panel tool when removing the door panel. They are easily cracked. Other that that, it's a simple fix.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up Gramps car, gonna need lots of help!   Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:35 am

Post up those pics when you can. We never get enough around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up Gramps car, gonna need lots of help!   

Back to top Go down

Fixing up Gramps car, gonna need lots of help!
Page 1 of 1