GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from CA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tristanide

Hello from CA Empty
PostSubject: Hello from CA   Hello from CA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 1:18 am

Hello everyone, I'm Tristan from Fullerton, CA. I recently received a hand-me-down 1994 Caprice Wagon from my father-in-law. Haven't decided what kind of modification I should do with it since it's still in good condition and also I've been using my other Tacoma as for my daily driver. Glad I was able to check this community since a few good references will help me keep my wagon. cheers
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

Hello from CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from CA   Hello from CA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:52 am

Welcome Tristan. Having a separate daily driver can certainly add to the enjoyment factor of working on your wagon. Lots of great inspiration to be found here. Happy modding. Cool
Back to top Go down
tristanide

Hello from CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from CA   Hello from CA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:58 am

Thank you for your warm welcome!
Back to top Go down

Hello from CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from CA   Hello from CA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 11:13 pm

Welcome Tristan (from San Diego)!
Back to top Go down
tristanide

Hello from CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from CA   Hello from CA Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 4:20 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

Hello from CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from CA   Hello from CA Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 6:16 am

There is always the option to do no modifications whatsoever, and just feed the beast and drive it around. Wagonfest in NY is only a few weeks away. C'mon out.

Welcome to the pod.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Hello from CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from CA   Hello from CA Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:46 pm

Welcome to the Group and good luck with the Caprice. These are great cars!
Back to top Go down
red280

Hello from CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from CA   Hello from CA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:03 pm

Howdy!
Enjoy the Caprice. Drive it a little and see what you want to do. A lot can be done to these cars, and they are pretty fun stock too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from CA   Hello from CA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from CA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: