HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

PostSubject: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:14 am

So I'm sure some of you on here are aware that after wrenching like mad to get the T56 swap done, our buddy from new Hampshire Bill Crovo lost control on a wet track at the Impala meet in Ohio.  I know he's sick, but he at least has a positive attitude, and he attended all the rest of the events, including the show-n-shine car show, and then drove the 300-miles home with the hood ratchet-strapped down.   Pretty Wild.

Sad pics but he'll fix it better than new I'm sure!

OK...Show Me!

cheers
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:54 pm

Damn, I miss Crovo. Not surprised to see his smiling face there post-crash, though... that guy is always on the bright side. Showed the first pic to my wife, and she said, "that'll buff out!" I died laughing as I scrolled down and saw that taking place.

Someone tell Bill I have headlights, corners, and a grille if he needs them... I'm heading to Maine on Saturday, stopping at Tom's house.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:40 pm

I will be talking to him tomorrow and will deliver message. I know Dave P. has a parts car that he has offered Bill the front clip. I will call Dave P. and ask him the condition of the grill, corners and lights. I have the rear bumper cover, bumper shocks and grill support that he can have and maybe a few other trinkets. I also have a decent inner fender for him.

I will let you know Jason.

Tom
Back to top Go down
94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:44 pm

The videos of everyone helping him get the car back into driving condition were great. Very good people in this B Body world.
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:03 pm

Been there. Not fun.
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:30 pm

it looks like a sad Benny from Roger Rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:06 am

Don agrees...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    

Back to top Go down

Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...
Page 1 of 1